Help & Support
Dial-Up / Travellers Internet Support
The following details are needed when setting up your dialup account with Earthlight:
|Dialup number||0873 04242|
|POP mail server||pop.earthlight.co.nz|
|SMTP mail server||mail.earthlight.co.nz|
Things To Check If You Have Problems Connecting:
- Ensure that you use a modem cable to connect, a telephone cable will not work.
- If you have a Firewall or a Proxy server defined, please disable them when dialling with Earthlight.
- Remember that your password is case-sensitive!
If your domain name is registered elsewhere, you will need to ensure the DNS records point to Earthlight's servers. You can then connect to our FTP server and upload your site using your username and password:
The help documents below require the Adobe PDF Reader software - download now »
- Earthlight Terms and Conditions DocumentSize: 0.12 MB
- The ISP reserves the right to modify the Terms And Conditions, the services or the fees charged for any of its services at any time. The ISP will give existing customers at least 30 days notices of any changes to its Terms And Conditions by sending an email message to their email address as recorded on file.