Help & Support
If your domain name is registered elsewhere, you will need to ensure the DNS records point to Earthlight's servers. You can then connect to our FTP server and upload your site using your username and password:
The help documents below require the Adobe PDF Reader software - download now »
- Chorus End User Terms - UFBSize: 0.07 MB
- Chorus owns and provides the Chorus network over which telecommunications and data services are provided to end users, including you. Chorus will install (if required), maintain, operate and own that part of its network which is located on your premises. As such, you (as well as your service provider) have a direct relationship with Chorus, and its network. These terms bind you and us, and apply to any premises you may at any time own, occupy or have control over where assets installed and owned by us (or our predecessors, including Telecom New Zealand Limited) are located.
- e-Waste Price ListSize: 0.13 MB
- e-Waste Price List effective from August 2015
- Earthlight How our UFB Plans WorkSize: 0.05 MB
- Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) brings in completely new infrastructure. This document outlines how an Earthlight UFB plan works, the in's and out's of our 'Fair Use Policy' and what is involved in the 'One Off Installation'.
- Earthlight Terms and Conditions DocumentSize: 0.12 MB
- The ISP reserves the right to modify the Terms And Conditions, the services or the fees charged for any of its services at any time. The ISP will give existing customers at least 30 days notices of any changes to its Terms And Conditions by sending an email message to their email address as recorded on file.